You probably have never heard about this sport before. It is a sport in which players slide stones on a sheet of ice towards a target area (segmented into four concentric rings). It begins with a player sliding a stone down a path while two sweepers use their brooms to alter the speed and direction of the stone. This sport is called “CURLING,” also known as, “CHESS on ICE” which is a game full of strategy and teamwork. Read more
Do you want to have fun with your friends and meet new people? This is your event, join us!! This is the first year that the Annual Korean Bowling Competition is open to all nationalities. Read more
Special offer for Working Holiday Visa holders and people who want to prepare the IELTS in Vancouver, Canada.
IELTS General Evening from 6pm to 8pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
4 weeks Regular price $̶7̶0̶0̶ | UvanU price $575
8 weeks Regular price $̶1̶,̶1̶6̶0̶ | UvanU price $920
12 weeks Regular price $̶1̶,̶5̶2̶0̶ | UvanU price $1,190
IELTS Academic only on Saturday from 10am to 3:40pm
12 weeks Regular price $̶1̶,̶5̶7̶0̶ | UvanU price $1240
Registration and Material Fee Included.
After the placement test the applicant can start the course every Monday if it’s available.
Do you need more info?
|Freshmen + Transfer Students||Freshmen|
|Students with average C+ to A+||SAT score + Essay|
|*Conditions applied||Minimum Scholarship||
Based on Grades or GPA
Based on SAT score
Per 1 Year
1. Minimum Scholarship of 15% will be given to all students
2. 25% to 50% of Scholarships will be decided based on school grades or GPA
3. Scholarships over 50% will be considered for students who have taken SAT test
For 65-75% scholarship, FDU reviews combined score of Critical Reading and Math part of SAT
From total out of 1600, students have to get over 1100 for maximum 65% and over 1200 for maximum 75% scholarship
4. Tuition rate subject to change without notice
Do you have any question? Let us know and we will help you
Tourism is a trillion-dollar global business that sees tourists spending $3 billion a day—that’s $2 million a minute! This industry accounts for one in every 12 jobs worldwide, and has become one of the world’s fastest-growing industries.
The knockout stage is happening right now and Latin countries are dominating the second stage. What is your favorite team?
Canada’s education reputation is based on quality and recognized for excellent across the entire aducation sector. Canadian credentials are valued around the world.
Acording to http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca, these are the reasons:
- Elementary and secondary (K-12) students in Canada are consistently ranked among the world’s top five academic performers in reading, mathematics and science in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Programme for International Student Assessment. International students benefit from supportive environments with a focus on student-centred learning.
- Canada’s universities are among the best in the world. In 2012, 4 Canadian universities ranked in the Top 100 of the ARWU Shanghai Ranking and 22 in the Top 500; 3 ranked in the Top 50 of the QS University Ranking and 20 in the Top 500; and 5 ranked in the Top 100 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and 8 in the Top 200.
- Our universities have global links to more than 5,000 active international collaboration agreements with counterparts the world over.
- Canada’s colleges, polytechnics and cégeps offer industry-aligned, career-focused programs with growing levels of applied research directed at solving industry problems. Over 90% of Canada’s college graduates are employed in their field of study within six months after graduation and 93% of employers are satisfied with graduates.
- Language schools in Canada are leaders in language training at all levels, providing a wide variety of programs in English and French for further study, personal development or business preparation.