• Elegible Age

    No limited

  • Quota:

    No limited

  • Costs:

    $155 CAD

Study Permit is necessary to study in Canada more than 6 months, you may need a study permit and/or a visitor visa.

Before you can apply for a study permit, you must have been accepted at a school, university or college in Canada. You also need to have the right documents. Choose a school, college or university, there are many different types of schools and institutions  in Canada.

Get the right documents There are certain documents you need  to apply for a study permit, such as proof of acceptance, proof of identity, proof of financial support and a letter of explanation.

UvanU Agency can help you to get a Study Permit; ask us any question.

Do you want to receive more information? Contact us!