• Features:

    • Allow to study up to 6 months
    • Not work option
    • Possibility to be extended
  • Costs:

    Depending of each country requirements. (usually is free)

Citizens of certain countries and territories need a visa to visit or transit Canada. To find out if you need it, just go to this link and choose your country: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp

If you are a visitor in Canada you are allow to study for less than 6 months without a Study Permit. Take a look to the ESL Schools (link) we work with and improve your English while visiting Canada.

 For more information: info@uvanu.com

Do you want to receive more information? Contact us!