The Co-op Diploma in International Trade of Arbutus College forms students in a theoretical and practical way. The main subjects are international business management, international trade, finance, segmentation and analysis of international markets, international forecasting and strategic planning. Read more
The International Trade Diploma Co-op of Arbutus College educates students in international business management, international trade, finance, segmentation and analysis of international markets, international forecasting and strategic planning. Read more
Each year 250,000 students from more than 100 different nationalities decide to come to Canada to study. The reason? High academic standard, world recognition, affordable education, multiculturalism, healthy and safe living environment, the possibility of working (a work permit is needed), spectacular natural environment.
Vancouver was recognized in 2012 as the best city in Canada by the Reader’s Choice Awards of Conde Nast Traveler. Its mountains, lakes, forests, rivers, ocean and natural parks make Vancouver a city worth exploring.
Arbutus College offers different study possibilities in the areas of Business Management, Marketing. International Trade, Hospitality Management and Translation & Interpretation (Korean, Japanese, Chinese to English).
There are also Co-op programs that give you the opportunity to work part-time while you study. In this way, you can develop your practical skills, improve the language (speaking skills) and earn some money to cover your expenses in the city.
Arbutus College students are trained to get a good job in the job market. For that, the school will help you to develop both your theoretical and practical knowledge using innovative education techniques.
“Arbutus College was established in 2002, with the key objective of providing students a unique educational and business communication structure that is not available elsewhere in Vancouver. Several surveys conducted with more than 1000 graduates of the School reflect a high level of satisfaction in their chosen study programs. As a result, our students have increased their confidence to compete for good jobs in the job market. “Arbutus College
What is the vision and mission of Arbutus College?
Create a dynamic learning community in which students with different professional and cultural background prepare to face the world of work successfully. For this, the school focuses on providing quality education in areas such as communication, and technical, theoretical and practical knowledge.
What are the advantages of studying at Arbutus College?
- Location: The facilities of this college are located in the center of the city. Vancouver Downtown is full of trendy shops, restaurants and trendy cafes. It also has very good connections with the entire city as Waterfront Station (Central Skytrain Station) is a 2-minute walk away.
- Multiculturalism: You can make friends from different parts of the world. Currently, the school has students from more than 20 countries; you will discover very different cultures. This is very interesting! And in addition, it can open many doors for your success in the future.
- Student Services: Student needs are the first priority of Arbutus College. In order to promote continuous progress and achieve maximum potential, student attendance and progress is monitored. It also advises on the writing of the CV (Resume), job search and preparation of interviews.
- Excellent team: At Arbutus College teachers are highly qualified. Many of them collaborate in investigation studies, elaboration of textbooks and study patterns.
- Development of practical skills: Thanks to the co-op programs, the student develops much-needed skills such as fluency in English (Besides the technical skills).
- Good times and fun: The school knows that being comfortable and enjoying time at school is essential for students to be happy. For this reason, the facilities have common areas where students can forge their friendships by playing table football, ping-pong, or simply to meeting classmates to enjoy lunch.
For more detailed information about Arbutus College, you can visit the official website here.
Now you can benefit from promotions and special prices when you hire your training program at Arbutus College through Uvanu International. Go ahead and come to Canada! We’ll help you.
Email us to email@example.com and know everything we can do for you for free !!!
Studying Hospitality Management at Arbutus College will improve your English while developing a deep knowledge of this field. In addition, the Co-op programs will help you to acquire the practical skills so that after receiving your certificate or diploma in Hospitality, you will find work easily. Read more