Be ONE of the people who has a Master Degree in Tourism Management!
As the first of its kind in Canada’s tourism and hospitality education system, Royal Road University in Victoria presents a leading-edge graduate program, The Master of Arts in Tourism Management.
The MA in Tourism Management is about
Responding to the worldwide demand for tourism and hospitality leaders to build and sustain a competitive advantage in the global tourism market. Timely and relevant program content has been designed in collaboration with industry experts, students, faculty and education partners. Students gain skills in destination development, leadership, sustainability and global tourism. MA in Tourism Management focuses on case studies and examples from around the world, enabling students to compare and contrast approaches to sustainable tourism development.
- 36 Academic credits
- Project option: 12 months, include a graduate research paper
- Internship option: 12 months + 6 month internship
- Trends and Issues in Hospitality Management
- Finance for Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Research Methodology
- Corporate Hospitality Strategy
- Graduate Research Paper
- Tourism Leadership
- Global Tourism
- Transforming Destinations
- Product and Market Innovations
- Strategic Tourism Marketing
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- Ethics in Tourism and Hospitality
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Consulting Project
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum bands 6.0) or TOEFL iBT 88 (minimum subsections 20) or Study Group test equivalent or completion of Pre-Master’s Program
- Undergraduate degree with a 75% average/’’B’’/GPA (3.00/4.33)
- 2 years of relevant work or volunteer experience
Tuition: $ 32,730 (36 credit program)
After students done with the courses and internship, they can apply Post-Graduate Work Permit for up to 3 years.
Professional Career Opportunities:
- Tourism Government Organizations
- Destination Marketing Organizations
- Private Tourism Companies
- Consulting Firms
Next Intake Dates: April 28, 2016 and May 15, 2017 (for On-Campus Delivery). The Pre-Master’s Program can precede this program with intake dates in January, May or September each year.
The courses are all available in Royal Road University in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp! (ID: 1 604 618 5877)